Complete game feeder 1000 liters with FeedCon
1,760.00 € incl. VAT
We have designed our complete feeder machines with an integrated system of FeedCon and prepared for its accessories for optimum performance. FeedCon steer and monitors our feeding machines through an app in your smartphone.
The feeder in the picture is extra equipped with accessories Led Light, Activity Sensor and Solar Panel.
- Technical specification
- Instructions manual
Now, we have developed a completely new design and construction of a complete feeder machine of the highest quality. The motor is placed “upside down” inside the feeder. This positioning protects the motor from external disturbance. The motor is equipped with a long shaft that goes down to the spin plate. The spin plate is placed at the end of the shaft and is adjustable in height.
The spin plate is provided with a side protection, which automatically folds down and prevents food from falling out when the plate stops spinning. These side protections has a great advantage, for example when feeding wild boar, deer, etc. which may otherwise have a tendency to push the feeder to shake down more food.
FeedCon steer and monitors our feeding machines through an app in your smartphone. Includes 3 months of subscription at Nordic Gamekeeper AB with free access to upgrade of the equipment and free support. The price on the subscription year 2 will be 51 Euro (£ 49).
The feeder in the picture is extra equipped with accessories Led Light, Activity Sensor and Solar Panel. These are available under the heading accessories.
In complete feeder includes:
– Container on 1000 liter (264 gallons)
– FeedCon, which includes 3 months subscription
– Level Indicator
– Legs of wood that are integrated into the container
– Mounting accessories
– Mounting instruction
Nordic Gamekeeper’s complete feeder machines are characterized by that they:
- Works well also in cold weather
- Have wide distribution radius
- Have a large battery capacity
- Lockable compartments
- Spin plate and varmint cage are made of stainless steel
- Have a unique construction of a “collar” that protects water and moisture from reaching the spin plate
- Is developed based on many years of professional work with hunting and trapping
- Are developed and produced in Sweden